Protagnist
i, just finished V for vendetta. it was a great book and it was by one of my favorite graphic novelists/authors.
in the book, its a future london thats run by fascists. the government rounds up people who have done anything radical in their lives and puts them in camps. V was put there but he escaped. He has created an identy and goes around getting revenge on people who caused this mess. one night he comes across a girl who needs help and obducts her to his mansion. I think V is good, even though he kills people, its for the better. i don't really get how he dies like twice before he really dies and Eve takes over. I did dent really get the whole book, some parts were confusing but i still loved it. i agree with V in a lot of things but not the whole eve tourture part. I'm going to watch the movie in hopes of understanding it better. but overall i love the book and agree with most of its morals
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteprotagonist
ReplyDelete