I only had a blog post for one week because that was the first week i understood what to write about. That post was not the best, i could of done better but it was my first one so i was not too clear on what to write about.
I have not been doing the best job with making interesting titles or saying spoiler alert, and my grammar was not the best, Well to be honest it never is. I'm going to go start looking at other peoples blogs, because i still don't know what an ideal response is, so i hope i can learn from them.
In the beginning of my V for Vendetta post, i tried to fill the reader in on the story but not overdo it. than i went deeper into the response. In the post i tried to stay on topic but sense i just finished the book it was kind of a review for me too. in future articles i will try to stay more to the point.
all in all I need to put a lot more effort into the responses, but i will try my best and see what comes out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment