In general I did dent really like the movie, I felt it was too fast paced and rushed but than dragged out at some parts. I don't think Baz Learmen did a good job of showing why Romeo and Juliet were so in love and why they liked each other so much.
One reason for this is that he used all Shakespeare language, witch is fine but because that is how the play was intended, but the way he had them talking was not extremely helpful to show their love. It was hard to understand their relationship in the movie sense you can't break down every sentence while the movie is playing to have a better idea of what is going on. I don't think Baz did a good job of really showing physically why they liked each other so much.
secondly, it was never really fully explained why they got married. It was basically just like, oh hey wanna get married? yeah! but I might figure out something more when i get to that part in the book.
I just don't think baz leaurmen did such a good job with this move, especially explaining why romeo and Juliet like each other so much
No comments:
Post a Comment